A brochure not only has to look good, but also has to fulfill the organizational needs. If you are planning to use brochures to promote your company, then it is very important to take time to design your brochure as a professional. Failing to design your brochures will make your company look disorganized.
Brochures are a powerful medium of brand identity. Therefore, you must create attractive brochures of the products and services offered by your brand. So, I bring to you creative brochure design guide for 2016. From the per-say of print design, below article will help in getting those best creative brochure design.
What’s interesting is, these tips are just borrowed from the discoverers and inventors from the past. Just go down the memory lane if you could really connect to below points and see it yourself how simple it is to have DIY brochures. However, an expert brochure design company can add those finishing touches which you may lose out.
1. Become a Mixologist: Mixing black and white photography with one vibrant color is a great artistic strategy, it’s the way to be original and is a thought provoking idea which captures the attention instantly. Bang it on with this tip, if you are into a service industry or jewelry business.
2. Get Youthful: With Cool and Funky edges, you can pep-up your brochure. Stay a cut above the rest by taking a bit off the top.
3. Management Rules: Segregate each category with different colors and strike the right cord. If you have lot of information to fit in one communication piece, try a multilayer, brightly contrasted approach.
4. Tailor Made: Piece by piece information keeps consumer interest alive. Let it fan out from the usual rectangular brochure shape with this design concept that lets your information unfold piece by piece.
5. Get in Shape: Being rectangular isn’t necessary. Rounds, squares, trillions, or any other shape and size can be impactful.
6. From Grandpa Secrets: Go the diary way. Keep your target audience engaged by stair step design inspiration. Your digital style can be communicated effectively through this way.
7. Those Greeting Cards: Pop it out, re-visit the archaic funny greeting card style.
8. Showbiz: Use Magazine Avatar to add an ultra-glamorous look to the brochure. Detail the cover page with photo shoot image and arrange the contents in an attractive typography. Play the insides with zoomed images and add required content.
So which idea clicks you? Come to us and we shall provide you with design and print solutions as you know rightly the purpose of brochure may vary from business to business. Some are designed to display services, whereas others are focused on selling a product. And a good brochure designing company can leverage your business with the competitive expert edge. Don't forget that a fantastic looking brochure is crucial to advertising.